VPX6-SBM Direct Attached Storage Module
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- 6U VPX Storage Blade, Air Cooled
- 32 TB and 64 TB storage capacity
- x16 PCIe low latency/high bandwidth
- VPX Connector, P2/PCIe Interface
- Developed in alignment with OpenVPX (VITA 65) and VPX (VITA 46)
- 6U VPX based architectures
- Direct attached storage for embedded computers
- High-speed data off-load
- Video recording
- Mission data and map storage
- Database and data logging
6U OpenVPX™ Storage Blade with 32/64 TB of 6.25 GB/s NVMe Memory
For Demanding C5ISR Applications Deployed in Harsh Environments
The VPX6-SBM gives system integrators access to the latest commercially available NVMe PCIe technology that delivers exceptional storage capacity and superior performance:
- 6U VPX-based architecture with up to 64 TB storage capacity
- High-speed data throughput
- Support for industry standards
The Curtiss-Wright VPX6-SBM is a compact, high-capacity COTS offering that uses the latest NVMe PCIe technology in a single 6U VPX slot. It is air-cooled, has a rugged design, and is ready for defense and industrial applications.
The VPX6-SBM enables system designers to quickly and easily integrate 32 or 64 TB of high-speed, low-latency 6.25 GBps NVMe data storage into deployed OpenVPX systems – more than doubling the capacity and data rates offered by competitive solutions. It supports x16 PCIe interfaces to the backplane. Advanced system management functionality is implemented to monitor system health by following VITA 46.11.
6U VPX-based architecture with up to 64 TB storage capacity
With either 32 TB or 64 TB storage capacity, this module is designed to fit into a 6U VPX LRU.
High-speed data throughput
The VPX6-SBM provides system integrators access to the latest commercially available NVMe PCIe technology that delivers high-speed data throughput.
Support for industry standards
The storage module was developed in alignment with OpenVPX (VITA 65) and VPX (VITA 46).
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.