AXN/MBM/401 MIL-STD-1553 bus monitor parser/packetizer
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Monitors up to four dual redundant MIL-STD-1553 busses using Direct or Transformer coupled operation
- Coherently parses traffic and tags for up to 4,095 parser ID; parser ID based on 16-bit commands; RT-RT messages treated as one parser ID
- Aperiodic transmission of packetized MIL-STD-1553 messages including tags as iNET-X or IRIG-106 Chapter 10 payload per channel
- Optional recording of messages with time-out status reply
- MIL-STD-1553 traffic monitoring and recording
The AXN/CHS/09U is a 9 user-slot Axon chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes an isolated 100W power supply for the controller and user-modules. A wide input operating...
The AXN/MBM/401 is a MIL-STD-1553 bus monitor, which can monitor up to four dual redundant busses. It combines the capabilities of a coherent message parser, with the flexibility of a packetizer. It also provides message counting and extensive error detection functions, on a single module.
The AXN/MBM/401's parser, triple buffers up to 4,095 complete messages and their associated tags in buffers up to 43 words wide. The INFO tag associated with each message has a stale bit (message read
before), a skipped bit (buffer overwritten) and an empty bit (no message received since power-on). These tags can be included as discrete parameters in Ethernet or PCM transmissions.
All messages are captured and packetized into an Ethernet frame. To ensure efficient use of bandwidth, frames are only generated once a threshold amount of data has been captured. Additionally, a programmable timeout ensures that smaller frames are generated even during periods of low activity on the bus. When there is no traffic, no packets are generated.
Optionally, the message stream can be filtered such that only certain messages are captured and packetized.
All messages are protocol tracked by the AXN/MBM/401. It handles all mode codes (including those that are user-defined).
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.