AXN/DEC/401 Axon RNRZL (10 Mbps) PCM to iNET-X Packetizer - 4 Channel
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Monitors four IRIG-106 PCM streams (8-bit words)
- Accepts 389 words per PCM minor frame
- Accepts Randomized NRZL-15 code with Data clock
- Data rate of 10 Mbps on each channel
- Time tags first bit of minor frame to one μs (microsecond)
- Aperiodic transmission
- Airborne solid-state recorders
The AXN/CHS/06U is a 6 user-slot Axon chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes an isolated 50W power supply for the controller and user-modules. A wide input operating...
The AXN/CHS/09U is a 9 user-slot Axon chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes an isolated 100W power supply for the controller and user-modules. A wide input operating...
The AXN/DEC/401 is a four-channel PCM bus monitor. It can capture four independent PCM streams. The captured PCM streams are packetized in IRIG 106 iNET-X PCM frames. The iNET-X PCM frames are wrapped in UDP Transfer Headers for transmission over Ethernet.
There is no major frame decommutation.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.