KAD/MBM/101 1 channel Dual Redundant Bus Monitor
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- TEC-NOT-049 - Power estimation
- TEC-NOT-050 - SSR-500 recorder data formats and storage
- TEC-NOT-051 - Ethernet frames, Wireshark and FAT32
- TEC-NOT-067 - INEA and iNET-X packet payload formats
- TEC-NOT-016 - Power dissipation, an example
- TEC-NOT-004 - Intro to the MIL-STD-1553 bus
- Environmental Qualifications Handbook For KAM-500
- KAM-500 Databook
- Manual: DAS Studio 3 User Manual
- Aerospace Instrumentation Brochure
- Monitors one dual redundant MIL-STD-1553 bus using Direct or Transformer coupled operation
- Coherently parses traffic and tags for up to 1,024 parser ID; parser ID based on 16-bit commands; RT-RT messages treated as one parser ID
- Aperiodic transmission of packetized MIL-STD-1553 messages including tags as iNET-X payload structure per channel
- Optional recording of messages with time-out status reply
- MIL-STD-1553 traffic monitoring and recording
Setting up data acquisition systems can take a lot of time and effort, particularly as many systems today are growing larger and larger. Managing thousands of channels of data over dozens of data...
The KAD/ABM/103 is an ARINC-429 bus monitor which combines the capabilities of a coherent message parser with the flexibility of an iNET-X packetizer and an error-detection function, on a single...
The KAD/MBM/102 is a MIL-STD-1553 bus monitor, which can monitor up to four dual redundant busses. It combines the capabilities of a coherent message parser, with the flexibility of an iNET-X...
The KAM/CHS/03F is a compact three user-slot Acra KAM-500 chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes a KAM/PSU/008 power supply unit. The backplane has three slots for...
The KAM/CHS/04L is a compact four user-slot Acra KAM-500 chassis, which along with the housing and backplane, includes a KAM/PSU/006 power supply unit. The backplane has four slots for...
1 channel Dual redundant MIL-STD-1553 Bus Monitor with Parser-Packetizer
The KAD/MBM/101 is a MIL-STD-1553 dual redundant bus monitor which combines the capabilities of a coherent message parser, with the flexibility of a iNet-X packetizer. It also provides message counting, and extensive error detection functions on a single module. The KAD/MBM/101's parser triple buffers up to 1,024 messages (including one catchall), and their associated tags, in buffers up to 43 words wide. The Info tag associated with each message has a stale bit (message read before), a skipped bit (buffer overwritten) and an empty bit (no message received since power-up)—all of which can be included as discrete parameters for transmission or logging.
Moreover, all MIL-STD-1553 messages are encapsulated as iNET-X parser-aligned payload structures. These parser-aligned packets may be transmitted aperiodically to optimize network bandwidth utilization and memory usage when recording the MIL-STD-1553 bus. Aperiodic packet transmission ensures that no messages are lost, since the KAM-500 controller oversamples the KAD/MBM/101 and generates only a packet for transmission when the buffer is not empty, that is, when at least one new message has been captured from the bus. Two message counters increment on receipt of a valid message. The REPORT word has a fresh error flag with a 6-bit error code to indicate the type of error caught and the bus on which it occurred. Errors are also time stamped and recorded in the iNET-X packet.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.