Parvus DuraCOR Pi
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Raspberry Pi CM4, model CM4108032.
- Low-SWaP IP67 rugged chassis
- WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity (may be disabled via hardware)
- Raspberry Pi HAT and mini PCIe expansion
- MIL-STD-810, DO-160, MIL-STD-461 qualification (EMI, thermal, shock, vibration, altitude, humidity, etc.)
- Modular mechanical design with MIL-DTL-38999 circular connectors
- Civil and military edge computing
- Multi-core fanless embedded processor for SWaP-sensitive platform
- Tactical ground, sea, and air (un)manned vehicles
- Wearable edge computing
- Outdoor and underground platforms
The Parvus DuraNET 20-11 is an ultra-small form factor (SFF) rugged Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) 8-port Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) switch optimized for extremely demanding size, weight and power...
The first ultra-small form factor rugged mission computer to support the Raspberry Pi® ecosystem
For ultra-small form factor computing
The Parvus DuraCOR Pi features a Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 (CM4) with support for the Hardware Attached on Top (HAT) expansion ecosystem.
- Supports the Raspberry Pi and HAT ecosystems
- Small, yet rugged
- Customizable and expandable
The DuraCOR Pi provides system integrators compatibility with the Raspberry Pi ecosystem, including the vast array of supported OSs, toolsets, and frameworks. It combines the expansive Raspberry Pi ecosystem in a fanless IP67 design (dust and waterproof) that has undergone extensive qualification testing.
Bring new levels of ruggedness to your Raspberry Pi systems with the DuraCOR Pi.
Supports the Raspberry Pi and HAT ecosystems
It provides compatibility with the Raspberry Pi ecosystem, including the wide array of supported OSs, toolsets, and frameworks.
Small, yet rugged
For SWaP-sensitive applications, such as civil and military platforms and wearable implementations.
Customizable and expandable
Parvus products can be stacked to extend functionality and performance via their Expandable Ring system design. This enables system designers to configure the exact mix of DuraCOR Pi mission computers and HAT modules required for their specific application.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.