CHAMP-XD3 High-Performance Processor Card
- REQUEST A QUOTE
- Intel Ice Lake Xeon D-1700 10-core Processor with integrated Platform Controller Hub (PCH)
- Extended operating temperature Intel eTEMP SKUs
- 64-bit CPU architecture with new AVX512 SIMD engine
- Dual 10 GbE-KR ports
- 40 GbE Data Plane
- 48 GB DDR4 memory controller with transfer rates at 2400 MT/s, 19.2 GBytes per channel
- Xilinx MPSoC FPGA with embedded dual-A53 processor and 4 GB of DDR4 memory for enhanced security or co-processor functionality
- Microsemi SmartFusion2 FPGA for Tier2 IPMI with HOST 3.0 support
- Up to 2-channels of NVMe SSD supporting up to 160 GB SLC/480 GB TLC secure storage
- Trusted Computing protections
- Variants aligned with Payload Plug-In Card Profile from SOSA Technical Standard
- OS support: Alma 8.x Linux, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Compatible partner product:
- Annapolis Micro Systems WILDSTAR 3XBP 3U OpenVPX FPGA Processor
- Multi-mode Radar
- Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR)
- Signal Intelligence (SIGINT)
- Electro-Optical/Infrared (EO/IR)
- Electronic Warfare (EW)
- Mission computing
- Industrial server applications
INTEL 8TH GEN “COFFEE LAKE” XEON PROCESSOR CARD For advanced processing and C5ISR applications Optimal for high performance embedded computing (HPEC), general processing, and a...
Developed in Alignment with the SOSA™ Technical Standard Designed for superior durability and reliability, the VPX3-E320 incorporates Curtiss-Wright’s industry-leading rugged hardware design...
Fully managed and versatile Ethernet Switch For low-latency control plane and high-throughput data plane applications The VPX3-687 is a versatile and high-performance Ethernet switch designed...
The VPX3-4935 delivers incredible processing power from its NVIDIA Quadro Turing TU104 GPU, providing an impressive 3072 CUDA cores for parallel processing and a 50% improvement in performance per...
3U VPX INTEL ICE LAKE XEON D-1700 PROCESSOR CARD
For Digital Signal Processing, HPEC, Cognitive DSP, AI & Machine Learning
For highly compute-intensive industrial, aerospace, and defense applications, the CHAMP-XD3 processor card provides Trusted Computing features alongside leading-edge processing technology for unmatched performance.
- High-Performance Embedded Computing Processing
- Proven Foundation for Machine Learning
- Strengthened Security Capabilities
- Support for Today’s Leading Open Standards including the SOSA™ Technical Standard
This high-performance module, designed for the rigors of digital signal processing (DSP) and emerging machine learning and artificial intelligence applications, delivers incredible processing capability through its 10-core Intel "Ice Lake" Xeon D-1700 processor. The board includes a core function Xilinx Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC FPGA with additional security and Arm co-processing cores for critical board functions and general purpose I/O, and includes a dedicated Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) for system monitoring and health.
Bring new levels of performance to your ISR and EW systems with the CHAMP-XD3:
The CHAMP-XD3 combines the high core count and floating-point performance of the latest Intel 10th Gen “Ice Lake” Xeon D-1700 processors with the substantial bandwidth and system-enabling features of the VITA 3U OpenVPX form-factor. Providing an extended temperature Intel "Ice Lake" Xeon D-1700 LCC processor with 10 cores, the CHAMP-XD3 brings Intel’s new AVX512 floating-point capability to the rugged embedded marketplace. This is coupled with 48 GB of high capacity DDR4-2400 with a bandwidth of >19 GBps per channel with three channels per processor. The extra memory bank and speed provide over 50% more memory bandwidth than prior generation modules ensuring memory accesses are not a bottleneck.
Support for Today's Leading Open Standards
The CHAMP-XD3 offers variants to support your specific requirements, including models developed in alignment with the SOSA Technical Standard. The CHAMP-XD3 supports a 40GbE Data Plane, dual 10 GbE interfaces, and up to 16 lanes of Gen3 PCI Express® (PCIe) on the Expansion Plane. (Contact factory for Gen4 speeds.)
Strengthened Security Capabilities
The CHAMP-XD3 is part of Curtiss-Wright’s TrustedCOTS portfolio, offering built-in a Xilinx Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC FPGA with additional security and embedded dual-core Arm A53 processor and dual-core R5 processor. In addition, the Ice Lake D-1700 processor brings new security capabilities to the Xeon D-1700 processor line, including Total Memory Encryption (TME), Software Guard Extensions (SGX), and Bootguard.
Contact our sales team today to learn more about our products and services.
Our support team can help answer your questions - contact us today.