Our graphics software suite and system ready applications are designed to reduce the complexity, development time, and cost associated with system integration.
Graphics Software Suite
Lower your total cost of ownership with simplified procurement and support by purchasing your graphics processor cards and graphics software suite from Curtiss-Wright with no run-time royalty charges.
Curtiss-Wright has partnered with CoreAVI for powerful graphics drivers for the most popular operating systems. Software drivers are available for OpenGL, GPU accelerated video encode and decode codecs, and OpenCL with AMD E8860 and E4690 processors on operating systems including Linux, VxWorks, INTEGRITY, LynxOS, Windows, and more.
Safety-certifiable drivers are also available to support applications requiring DO-178 and DO-254 certification.
- ArgusCore SC: a suite of real-time OpenGL SC 1.0.1 and OpenGL SC 2.0 scalable graphics drivers that are designed to enable the best performance capabilities of lower and higher powered graphics processors and achieve the highest levels of safety critical certifications, including FAA DO-178C / EASA ED-12C Level A, ISO 26262 ASIL D, and CENELEC EN-50128 SIL 4 certification.
- DecodeCore: a real-time and safety-critical H.264/MPEG2/VC-1 video decode driver that enables the hardware video decoder that is built-in modern graphics and system on chip processors.
- EncodeCore: a real-time and safety critical H.264 video encode driver that enables the hardware video encoder built-in to modern graphics and system on chip processors. This driver allows applications to encode raw video images with much lower CPU usage and power consumption than possible with a software-only encoder.
- TrueCore: monitors the health and integrity of a GPU in order to prevent the display of hazardously misleading information in safety critical systems. TrueCore facilitates FAA and EASA DAL A certification of systems using COTS graphics processors.
- CertCore178: includes safety certification packages for FAA DO-178C and EASA ED-12C certifications up to DAL A.
- CertCore254: includes safety certification packages for FAA DO-254 and EUROCAE ED-80 certifications up to DAL A.
|Product Sheet||Product Name||IMAGE||Form Factor||Standard||Function||Safety Certifiable|
|Graphics Software Suite||3U, Mezzanine||OpenVPX, VPX, VPX-REDI, XMC||Software||DO-254/DO-178|